LocoNet® DCC Command Station, designed specially
for you FRED owners, who like the idea of a simple D.I.Y.
Command Station to use at home.
* Requires Ack-detector
- Stand-alone LocoNet® DCC Command Station
- Supports all NMRA DCC format loco decoders
- Use any LocoNet® throttle, like e.g. FRED and UT1
- Run up to 8 loco addresses at the same time
- Use up to 8 throttles at the same time
- Numeric keypad, and four digit LED display for easy operation
- Painless short (1-127) and long (128-9999) address selection
- 128 speed steps for smooth speed control
- Supports old 14 and 28 speed steps decoders
- Control light (FL), and F1 to F8, and above (depends on throttle)
- Built-in booster (~600mA) for directly running a small layout
- Read*/write programmer for Address and CV byte/bit programming
- Direct mode programming (NMRA prefered Service mode), and
- Operations (OPS) mode programming - to program individual locos on the layout
- Recognizes LocoNet Accessory Decoder commands, and generates appropriate DCC packets
- Recognizes LocoNet OPS-mode programming commands, and generates appropriate DCC packets
The MiniBOX and the Ack-Detector are developments by Pål A Olsen. © 2003-2017
Published under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported.